Empowered helps you save time by automating the manual effort associated with managing your changing network – reduce the time spent on manual network changes, trouble-shooting inspections, and information gathering for audit reports.
Empowered can help by:
- Helping you choose, install, configure, maintain and optimize the right software
- Augmenting existing or newly installed systems with custom extensions to meet your specific business requirements
- Fixing a less-than-optimal network change implementation, one that hasn’t met the expected value
- Working with your team to improve your network change processes
- Developing metrics to measure the impact of automation and implementing custom real-time dashboards
Network Change Automation Technology
We’ve used, recommended, integrated, implemented and supported network change automation software from many vendors who have become our trusted partners in solving customer problems.
Our Network Automation Tools expertise is centered around:
- Delivering insight into changing networks: Detecting and tracking all network changes - including who changed who, what, where and when
- Dynamic inventory and detection: Eliminating manual spreadsheets and generic ping sweeps with network discovery and dynamic inventory for multi-vendor, Layer 2 and Layer 3 network elements
- Detecting symptoms before they become faults: Identifying and exposing problems caused by poor network configurations
- Instant alerts to compliance rule violations: Automating network compliance and standardization with built-in rules and templates for common standards, including PCI, NSA, SANS, DISA and others, and allowing you to create custom policies and reports
Empowered is an authorized partner of the following leading network change automation tools companies:
Empowered Network Change Automation Professional Services
Empowered combines technology with services to provide complete Network Change Automation Solutions, with quality backed up by our E4 Methodology.
Successful Network Automation requires People, Process, and Tools. While software vendors provide the tools, Empowered provides the skills and experience to support organizations in the development of the process and people that surround the tools.
- Assessment Services: Assessing current network state and developing a plan to introduce the right level of automation at the right time
- Software Services: Sourcing, installing, configuring, maintaining and optimizing the right software
- Rescue Services: Fixing a less than optimal Network Automation implementation, one that hasn’t met the expected business value
- Custom Instrumentation Services: Extending the capabilities beyond what comes in the box, assisting in the development of standard and custom rules and reporting for faster compliance analysis
- Process Optimization Services: Streamlining your audit process through automation
- Reporting Services: Developing executive-level dashboards that show correlation of change with network health and compliance, overall network score and other high-level views